The Basic Education Information System (E-BEIS) is an Information, web-based enabled process and Communication Technology (ICT) solution that provides:
- online submission of annual education statistics
- generation of school report card
- access to current and historical achievement test results
- generation of school level performance indicators and
- online access of the Electronic SBM assessment Tool and school’s current and historical record of SBM practice.
Visit any of the url below:
http://ebeis.deped.gov.ph/beis/ main url, Central Office
http://22.214.171.124/beis/ backup url, Visayas
To get your log-on user id and access account/s please call the Division Planning Service at tel. nos. +63 82 225-1172 or email them at: allen_sacs [at] yahoo [dot] com look for Allen Sacamos – Division Planning Officer.
E-BEIS User Manual, vol. 1.0, ver. 2, July 2011